Unity Co-working is a community space, and we want everyone to feel comfortable and happy in their working environment. We have put together these Terms & Conditions to ensure that we can achieve this.
- Day passes should be booked and paid for in advance. This can be done online at unitycoworking.co.uk.
- You can access the co-working space only on the day(s) that you have booked.
- The opening hours of the co-working space are 8am-6pm and you will be given a keycode for the entry door to access during this time. Do not share this code with anyone else at any time.
- The WiFi code will be provided to you upon arrival, and you will have free, unlimited access to the WiFi whilst in the building. Do not share the WiFi code with anyone at any time.
- Our WiFi is not secure, and we recommend the use of a VPN when connected to it. Unity Co-working Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss of data whilst using the WiFi supplied.
- A black and white printing facility is available for normal office use. Please do not use it for large amounts of printing, such as flyers or mailshots.
- You will have free access to our meeting room on a fair use basis. Please pre-book your required time via the booking form outside of the meeting room or with the Community Manager.
- The use of headphones is required if you wish to listen to music/podcasts/YouTube or anything else that may create distractions/noise for others using the space.
- We request that you take phone calls of longer than 5 minutes in the meeting room.
- We have a fully-equipped kitchen, with free tea, instant coffee and squash, for your use. Please leave this clean tidy for other guests.
- Please leave the Unity Co-working space clean & tidy after yourself and any guests.
- Do not use the coworking space or internet access for illegal activities – the relevant authorities may be notified if required.
- We reserve the right to deny access if there has been a breach of the terms and conditions.
- We are unable to refund for unused day passes.
Terms and conditions correct as of 1st Feb 2023